You must have no expectation of profit from the work of others. There is no common enterprise, there
shall be no expectation of efforts of a promoter or third party.
Users generate their own keys; no one else has keys to give them. Bonuses don't actually take anyone
else's database values; they just add or subtract more or less database values based on the system state.
If you can, learn to code; or have the smartest coder or computer scientist you can find read over the
code you plan to execute.
Blockchains, Smart contracts, and Cryptocurrencies, are all cutting edge technologies, and as such, there
is a risk, however small, of total failure. Software is hard. Computers are hard. Distributed software on
distributed computers is harder. It's a miracle this stuff works at all. Strong cryptography seems unlikely
to be broken, but if it is, everything will probably be broken.
The Howey test ( https://www.google.info/search?q=Howey+test ) defines what U.S. federal securities laws apply to, which the SEC administers. Wherever possible you agree there is no investment of money. Wherever possible you agree there is no common enterprise
LEGAL DISCLAIMER 1. Risks related to the use of Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister"
Qbank will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
Mistakes made by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong coin addresses, and accidental deletion of Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister"s.
Software problems of the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., corrupted Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service.
Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
Security problems experienced by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister"s and/or accounts.
Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
2. Trading and Investment risks There is considerable exposure to risk in any crypto-currency exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in crypto-currency exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp rises and falls as the relevant market values fluctuate. It is for this reason that when speculating in such markets it is advisable to use only risk capital.
3. Electronic Trading Risks Before you engage in transactions using an electronic system, you should carefully review the rules and regulations of the exchanges offering the system and/or listing the instruments you intend to trade. Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. You should understand these and additional risks before trading.
4. Compliance with tax obligations The users of the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their crypto-currency transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to crypto-currency transactions.
5. No warranties The Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister"
6. Limitation of liability Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister"
7. Arbitration The user of the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Qbank "User Chosen Software Assister" or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
8. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on Jan 7th, 2022
If you really care about your privacy you should be using the tor browser from http://tor.eff.org. We prefer not to have any data about you at all really, as it's just a liability. We do use google analytics and are hosted on AWS currently to try and figure out where traffic is coming from and which pages on the site are being read the most. Many hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by analytics includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. No matter what any company writes in their terms of service, they can always change them, or break their own rules, so you must be responsible for protecting your own privacy. Cookies and Web Beacons.
Like any other website, qbank.ch uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Qbank.ch does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
to the information that they shared and/or collect in Qbank.ch. This policy is not applicable to any
information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
If you've read down this far, congratulations. You will notice the theme of all of the above text is that you should have absolutely no expectations of any sort regarding anything, and if anything goes wrong, you shouldn't look for redress anywhere, and you should receive none. Everything is subject to change at any time. Software is hard. Blockchain software is harder. Everything could go terribly wrong, and you would be out of luck. We're lucky any of this stuff works at all. A common mistake users make is to send their cryptocurrency directly to a contract address on Ethereum or similar smart contract enabled blockchain. This nearly always results in the total loss of their funds. With the QBANK sacrifice, if you sacrificed BNB, and didn't include the memo you were supposed to, you get no tokens. If you send things not supported, you get no tokens. If you send before or after the sacrfice phase period, you get no tokens. If the donate to the UNITED foundation, and they screw up, you might get no tokens. The moral of the story here is, on the blockchain, it's very easy to make mistakes, you must be very careful.